To ensure our staff and patients are safe during the recent coronavirus outbreak, we are taking precautions to address concerns as we continue to care for patients.
- Telemedicine (virtual visit) is available with many of our clinicians for a variety of issues. This is a great option to see your clinician without having to come into our office!
- For routine physicals or other well visits, a good option is to reschedule your visit for a few months from now. You may also be able to change your appointment to telemedicine if you have medical concerns to discuss.
- If you are having any symptoms of fever, cough, or runny nose, and/or any foreign travel in the past 14 days, please call our office prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Our staff can triage your concerns and help determine the best plan.
- If you do need to come in to be seen and have any of the above symptoms, please ask for a mask when you enter the clinic.
Thank you for your assistance as we seek to care for our community.