As COVID-19 transitions from a pandemic to an endemic state, Emmaus Health is adopting a targeted mask policy effective 3/27/2023.
- Masks will no longer be required of all of our patients or our staff.
- We would request that anyone with an active respiratory illness wear a mask out of courtesy to those around you.
- We will ask our clinical staff to wear masks around those who are immunocompromised.
- We would ask that anyone (patient or staff) wear a mask if specifically requested by another person. We may not know that person’s risk factors and should be respectful of the request.
- We would ask that no one judge anyone else for their own personal mask decisions. We feel that is aligned with our faith-based principles.
Thank you for your assistance as we seek to care for our community.